The SX-150 offers uncompromising productivity and industry-leading capacity through the full working envelope. This Super Boom is a fit for the most extreme construction, maintenance, telecommunications, gas and oil refineries, chemical maintenance, and large utility applications.
• Designed to be productive, reliable and easy to transport
• Features a working envelope ideal for the most extreme access jobs with a vertical reach of 152 ft (46.33 m) and horizontal reach of 80 ft (24.4 m)
• 10 ft (3.05 m) rotating jib positions workers and gear exactly where they are needed
• Standard 8 ft (2.44 m) self-leveling platform with an unrestricted capacity of 750 lb (340 kg)
• Hydraulic platform rotation of 160°
• Newly designed X-chassis extends and retracts to provide both stability on the job and a narrow profile for transport
• Easily transported on a truck with no over width or over height permits required
• Drive enable at full height
|Working Height *||158 ft (48.33 m)|
|Platform Height||152 ft (46.33 m)|
|Horizontal Reach||80 ft (24.38 m)|
|Below Ground Reach||2 ft (0.61 m)|
|Lift Capacity||750 lb (340 kg)|
*Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.